Logo von Binnewies & Partner
  • Deutsch
  • English
  • español

Certificate of Power Efficiency


As per the King Decree 235/2013 of 5th April, coming into effect on June first, 2013, a certificate of power efficiency has to be presented when a property is advertised for either sale and/or rent, the resulting label has to be specified in all offers and must accompany the contract when the property is either rented/or sold.

Exceptions, amongst others, are dwellings less than 50 m², those that used on an occasional basis (so-called holiday homes with less then 25% of average use of a similar size property used year-round ) or those that are purchased for demolition or rehabilitation purposes. Historic buildings are excluded as well. Please find a pricelist and additional information of the company TINSA which offers a special rate for our clients. For any questions please do not hesitate to contact us.